Safety One International - The leader in safety training for utilities, government, and corporations worldwide.
Helicopter Passenger Safety Course
- Five rules to survive a helicopter crash
- Proper loading and unloading technique
- Cargo management inside the cabin
- Personal safety equipment that works
- Working with external cargo loads safely
This eight-hour safety course combines an exciting blend of classroom instruction and simulation training from a qualified helicopter safety instructor. The student will participate in loading and unloading, as well as fly a training mission in a helicopter. They will be instructed on guiding a helicopter to pick up and deliver an external load safely and efficiently. This safety training will teach your employees to work safely around helicopters and complies with federal guidelines for required safety training.
To learn more about this extraordinary safety class, or perhaps our advanced Helicopter Safety Training email here.